What We Inspect
Our program has been designed to assure you a thorough, easy to understand overview of the conditions of the home you are about to purchase. Buying a home is not something you do every day and we provide the information you need for peace of mind.
- We provide you with a detailed, narrative report that includes digital pictures and a summary to clearly understand any potential problems.
- We assure the inspection of and report on, over 400 items
- We point out major and minor deficiencies to give you the complete picture on your new home's condition
- We identify any major expenditures coming up so you can budget these potential expenses
- We identify any potential safety hazards present
- We show you how various systems work
- We review and explain the conditions found
What Does a Typical Home Inspection Cover?
- External Conditions & Surfaces
- Roof, Attic, Insulation & Ventilation
- Plumbing & Electrical Systems
- Heating & Cooling Systems
- Foundations, Slabs & Floors
- Walls & Ceilings
Garage, Walls & Driveway
Basements and/or crawlspace
Gutters, Downspouts and Chimney
Bathrooms and all accessible plumbing
Electrical Service Panel
PDX Home Inspections LLC is the premier home inspection company in the Portland, Oregon area. We service the areas of Portland, Salem, Gresham, Hillsboro, Beaverton, Lake Oswego, and Oregon City. Counties served include Multnomah, Clackamas, and Clatsop County.